Starting an ecommerce business can be challenging but the right website platform can make things easier. Many ecommerce CMSs and shopping carts are quite complex to use, which dissuades small business owners with limited technological experience. That’s why Shopify is an excellent platform for small to mid-sized businesses. Websites based on Shopify need to be maintained and updated regularly in order to perform well. We can take the burden of website maintenance off your shoulders so you can focus on running your business.
How Can We Help?
- Change Layout – The layout and design of your website contributes towards the user experience. If the layout is disorganized or isn’t in line with the brand message, it can alienate prospective customers. We can change the layout to improve the overall function, performance, and appeal of your website. We make sure the changes don’t compromise the website in any way.
- Liquid Bug Fixing – This process is used to track down bugs in the website and fix the vulnerabilities. Bugs can compromise the safety and security of your site, which can have an impact on traffic and search engine rankings. With liquid bug fixing, we can keep clearing bugs regularly and efficiently.
- Enable or disable theme feature – The theme is a layer of code that sits above the basic framework of the website. It gives the website a distinctive design and appearance that can help it stand out and draw attention. We can enable or disable the theme feature on your Shopify website according to your requirements.
- Theme Updates – Themes need to be updated regularly to fix bugs and cover any vulnerabilities. We install theme updates promptly after the developers release them to ensure the website performs well at all times.
- Add or Update Menus in Navigation – Our experts can add a new menu to make your website well-organized and easy to navigate. They can also update the current menu to cover any vulnerability.
In addition, our team will carry out app installation and configuration and update social media plugins regularly. Sometimes optimizing and upgrading these small aspects of the website can have a very positive impact on the overall performance of the website.
If you want to know more about our services here at Easy Website Care, don’t hesitate to contact us today. Our customer care executive will answer all of your questions so you can choose the service needed.